- 1 cup (250 mL) chickpeas, cooked
- 1½ cups (325 mL) green lentils, cooked
- ¼ cup (60 mL) dried cherries
- ¼ cup (60 mL) cilantro, chopped
For the Dressing
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- ¼ cup (60 mL) yogurt
- ¼ cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
In a jar or container with tight fitting lid, add dressing ingredients. Place on lid and shake.
Then, in a large bowl, toss together chickpeas, lentils and dried cherries. (Everything can be done ahead up to this point).
Makes 5-6 servings.
Recipe courtesy of Canadian Lentils.