- 4 oz. (100 g) Low fat cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup (125 mL) Low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) Horseradish sauce
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. (1 mL) Greek seasoning
- ¼ tsp. (1 mL) Ground, black pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) Cooked green lentils
- ¼ cup (60 mL) Finely chopped smoked beef or ham
- 1 Tbsp (30 mL) Minced radish
- 1 Tbsp (30 mL) Finely chopped green onion
In a food processor, combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, horseradish, mustard, Greek seasoning and pepper. Mix until smooth.
Stir in lentils, smoked meat, radish, and green onion.
Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
Fill celery sticks, cherry tomatoes (tops removed and seeded), sweet green pepper (cut in wedges).
Recipe courtesy of Canadian Lentils.